RE: 100 without heater question

To: "'Steinman, Bill'" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>, "'Healey Mail List'"
Subject: RE: 100 without heater question
From: "Patrick and Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:21:38 +1000
G'day Bill

It was very rare for a BN1 delivered new to Australia to be fitted with a
heater. In fact that goes for most Austin-Healeys delivered new here.

Apart from the fact that our cars are RHD and would be a mirror image of
cars in the US what exactly do you need to know?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia