[Healeys] New 100-4 Grill Assembly

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] New 100-4 Grill Assembly
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 14:13:59 -0700 (PDT)
I have a new 1004 grill assembly from Moss.  It comes in two pieces, the
cneter vertical slat assembly and the surround.  It has to be assembled,
but there are no instructions, screws, clips, etc.  The surround has tabs
welded to the back sticking straight back and the vertical slat assembly
is supposed to be mounted to the surround centered using these tabs.  I'm
not sure if they are supposed to be bent over the slat assembly or drilled
and tapped through to the two flat strips of the slat assembly.  I don't
have an original grill to look at, or know if they are assembled the same
way.  My body and paint guy needs the assembled grill t finish the front
shroud opening before painting the car in the next few days.  Anyone put
one of these together in the past?

Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5