Re: [Healeys] Healey sighting(s)

To: Alex <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey sighting(s)
From: "Randy Hicks" <healey100m@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 07:26:27 -0400
Yes, it was our post Conclave tour group. We stayed at the Coplony Hotel in
Keenebunkport (leaving today) and will stay the next 2 nights at Wentworth
by the Sea in New Castle, NH.
There are 13 Healey's in the group. There is also another smaller group
touring the coast of Maine.

Smitty is part of the larger group, but he's driving the black BJ8.

If you get a chance stop by and say hello.

Randy Hicks
'56 100M
62 BN7 MkII
'65 BJ8