[Healeys] Healey/MINI owners

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Healey/MINI owners
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:26:04 EDT
I just found out by roundabout communication that Mike Schneider in
Louisville is the proud owner of a (almost) New MINI, and from him have learned
that
lots of Healey owners are either owners or considering buying Minis.
Since my new day job is editor of MCsquared, the American Mini Magazine, and
I drive and track a 2006 MINI Cooper S that I just bought from BMW after
having it on a year's loan, if anyone on the list has an interest in MINIs
and/or
would like some cheap advice, please feel free to contact me.
Cheers
Gary Anderson
editor, Austin-Healey Magazine
editor-in-chief, MC2 (www.mc2magazine.com)