Re: [Healeys] Wheel/Tire mounting

To: "Kenny J" <theswed@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wheel/Tire mounting
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:58:53 -0400
I would be in some ones face, Yesterday!

Get the owners number or someone in upper managment and raise a fit.   You
need to go higher than the tire jockie or desk writer to get these wheels
right and reimbursed for the damage that they did.

 When you find that person show them the retail cost of what these wheels
cost and what it takes to get them back to presentable usable condition.
Tell them you found  someone that does the job correctly and you need them
to pick up the fee since they don't know how to do the job right themselves.

And if you don't get results you just may mention that your friends on the
WWW will be very interested to hear of the final results of your situation
with   the  ________________  Company.    Of course their name goes on the
line so the thousands of readers can see it.

Good Luck,   Mark