[Healeys] Windshield Needed

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Windshield Needed
From: Russ Staub <bbb11489@azboss.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 18:36:58 -0700
Hi All,

I recently found a rather nice Healey, needing only a windshield.  I
would like to get this fixed, so does anyone know where windshields are
available?

Ok, Ok, before you all get set to say what model Healey is it, dummy-
It is a pretty nice pink Barbie Healey I found at the Pasadena City
College Flea Market last weekend!  The windshield is broken, but it is
simply attached to the body by two Phillips screws, and I think I could
replace it within a minute, if I had one.

Secondly, I didn't realize it, but I guess Barbie Healeys are also clock
radios.  Mine works fine, except I can't figure out how to tune the
radio station.  The radio and clock controls are in the engine
compartment, but I can't find a knob anywhere to tune the station in.
Any suggestions in Healy land?

Thanks,

Russ Staub
Mesa, AZ