Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies crazy British Humor Video

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Friday Funnies crazy British Humor Video
From: "63AHBJ7" <63ahbj7@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:46:31 -0500
<<Sad to say, but this nutty video is from the head of my Wife!>>

I say old chap, I wouldst think you should be right PROUD (that you now know
you married a "nutso", but WITH "talent")!!!!!!

Gents, we CAN "load" the voting!!!<VBEG>(that means VeryBigEvilGrin)!!

After you vote, click on "Tools" & select "Internet Options".  When Window
opens, click on "Delete Cookies...".  Another Window opens so click on "OK"
then click on lowest "OK".  Then click on "Refresh" (or just use F5 button on
keyboard).

You may then become an Honorary Chicago Citizen and vote AGAIN!!  It would
seem that this WOULD be the "honorary" thing to do for Simon's Wife as they
ARE in Illinois!!!

As it is said up here, "Get out and VOTE, OFTEN."!!!!

Al Capone

PS:  And don't none of youse try to cross me by telling Elliot!!!!!!