Re: [Healeys] water tap handle

To: bjcap@optonline.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] water tap handle
From: wericars@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:02:34 -0400
You can make your own with a shouldered 10/32 screw.? I think they are 10/32,
but you get the idea.? You want a long shaft screw with threads at the first
quarter inch.? You just cut off the head of the screw and shape the shaft on a
grinder to match the shape of the original.? If you are good with a grinder,
you can even reproduce the short shoulder right at the connection with the
valve body by rounding off a matching nut.

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8