Re: [Healeys] Big Birthday Coming Up

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Big Birthday Coming Up
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:25:20 -0700
Happy Birthday in advance to 41574, Warren!

This is the 40th anniversary of the end of Big Healey (and BJ8, of course)
production.  I have written an article for publication in a forthcoming
issue of Healey Marque about BJ8s that are still with their original owners.
There are 78 of them on the list as of now, from info currently in the BJ8
registry.  If there are any original owners of BJ8s on the Healeys e-mail
list and want to make sure your car gets included, please let me know.  I
would also like to know the date and where you bought the car (name of
dealer and city location).  I'll update the article with any new information
before publication.

Thanks,
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666