Re: [Healeys] Dash bracket shims?

To: "wericars@aol.com" <wericars@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dash bracket shims?
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:52:48 +0800
Bill -

That does seem like too much space to me.  Are the brackets properly mounted
on the back of your dash?  the edge of the bracket should be more or less
flush with the bottom corner of each side of the dash.   I can send you
pictures of mine?  There aren't any washers or spacers... it just fits
right.

Alan

--
Alan