[Healeys] FW: hard tops

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: hard tops
From: " pete farmer" <pete.farmer@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:50:42 +0100
  _____

From: pete farmer [mailto:pete.farmer@virgin.net]
Sent: 20 August 2007 23:46
To: 'healeys-bounces+simon.lachlan=homecall.co.uk@autox.team.net'
Subject: hard tops

Hi to the list,

Performance Racing Ltd in the UK manufacture all hard tops for the 2/4 seat
cars and BJ7/8 cars, the main source for these tops originally designed for
the race cars but now used for the road. We are the designers and builders
for the 100/4 hard top

This looks like the works 3000 top. With sliding windows to suit. We supply
most companies and individuals as required world wide.

If you have an interest in our products please call 01722 742223 or e-mail.
petefarmer@virgin.net

Thanks,

Pete Farmer