[Healeys] AHCA Delegates Meeting

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] AHCA Delegates Meeting
From: caws52803@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:32:04 -0400
Thanks Ron for informing the public with this.

If I were a delegate, I could call a National meeting to be held at my house at
5 am one weekday morning and if I were the only one present, vote to make the
voting rules?come under Robert's Rules and that a simple majority of sitting
delegates need to be present for a motion to be voted upon.? Motion passed by a
majority present!

Hopefully not too much was voted upon in June with this present format.
Save the important stuff for the meeting in November.

Rudy Streng
Past Nat'l Pres AHCA

PS: Many national clubs do not finance their delegate's meetings and still have
a successful and active board of delegates.