Re: [Healeys] AHCA June Delegates meeting

To: "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] AHCA June Delegates meeting
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:19:33 -0500
Ron:

Seems to me we need to INFORM Editor Reid that your post:
<quote>
The following commentary was rejected by the editor of the Healey Marque as
not being compatible with the magazine's purpose to "inform and entertain."
</quote>

MORE than "meets the criteria" of "informing"!!  He does get digest and, of
hand, I don't have his email addy available.  Perhaps a mass e-mailing to him
and ALL the National Officers AND all the listed (on AHCA) Delegates would be
inorder?!?!?

Ed
Founding Member & Delegate (that would have also voted NAY).
ILLINI Chapter - AHCA (28+ years)