[Healeys] Shipping big parts (non-healey)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Shipping big parts (non-healey)
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:31:36 -0500
Hi, I am in the process of trying to sell some jaguar parts, I have shipped
lots of small stuff, but not big body panels.  It looks like sizewise they
would need to go truck freight, any recommendations in who to sue for this,
looks like UPS, Fedex, etc. offer these services.

But I have some questions, I am thinking the parts need to go in a
protective box, yes? no?--also the truck shipping websites ask for a "class"
starting with number 50 and going up, don't have a clue as to what this is,
any thoughts or advice appreciated.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1