Re: [Healeys] Classic Sports Cars Stamps

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Classic Sports Cars Stamps
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:44:15 -0400
In going through her late father's stamp collection, my wife came across
the Royal Mail Mint Stamps "Classic Sports Cars". They are in the
original envelope from The British Philatelic Bureau, in the official
presentation display, on the back of which there is a brief history of
each car. This includes the Austin Healey 100/4, Morgan Plus Four, Jaguar
XK120, MG TD, and Triumph TR3. If you have an interest, please contact me
off the list. Thanks.

Regards,

Doug