Re: [Healeys] BJ8 for sale on ebay now removed

To: "John Rowe" <jarowe@westnet.com.au>, "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BJ8 for sale on ebay now removed
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:56:27 +1000
G'day

Yes I sent the seller a message yesterday asking where he was in Sydney
so I could have a look at the car. Unsurprisingly I didn't receive a
response.

I was also surprised that when I looked last night there were 7 bids but
they were undisclosed. Someone once told me that if something appears to
be too good to be true, it probably is.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia