Re: [Healeys] Vintage races at Lime Rock

To: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Vintage races at Lime Rock
From: "bluechip" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:47:12 -0400
Hi Peter and the rest of the Healey listers.  Below is an exerpt from the
latest AHCA Northeast Region Newsletter.  Weather forecast is perfect for all
four days.....Gas up the old Healey and come on out for a great time.

Jim Smith

Rolex Vintage Festival Presented by BMW

Labor Day Weekend,

August 31- September 3, 2007

Labor Day weekend is always an exciting time at Lime Rock Park, the Racing
Center of the East. The races are always exciting, especially with several
Austin-Healeys filling the race grids. (I'll be racing the old faithful BN1
again this year).

As usual, the New England Region of AHCA will man the "Healey Hangout" in the
flea market. So come to Lime Rock, make some new friends, shmooze with old
friends, buy some parts, watch the races, enter the car show..camp out and
indulge...Come for a day or the whole weekend.

PS:  See below for discount tickets.    Come in your Healey!

To the Austin-Healey Club:

Here is ticket ordering info for the Austin-Healey Club: Go to
www.limerock.com, click on "Tickets", go to "Affiliate tickets", in the ID box
enter 248, in the Password box enter AH2007 [case sensitive, use caps],. This
will access 10% discount tickets which can be downloaded, sent by mail or for
last minute by Fedex for a $20 charge. By arrangement with Jim Smith, we have
set up an AH corral for Saturday, September 1, with parade laps during the
lunch break. The codes will allow us to keep track of the number of cars. And,
of course, there will be a number of Healeys competing. We also have goody
bags with an event program, poster, hat and a 50th Anniversary LRP pin.

Concerning the Sunday car show, this year sponsored by Road &Track, the
contact is Marv Minkin at marvinsm@msn.com. There is an entry fee of $30. and
a good number of prizes. These include a Rolex 18k/stainless steel Daytona
Chronograph for Best in Show, Rolex crystal medallions for Class winners and
the R&T Award for the "Car We Would Most Like to Drive Home". Sunday is a
really fun day. Hope your guys/gals are able to join us.

Fred Jackson

Lime Rock Park

Jim Smith