Re: [Healeys] fuel line

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] fuel line
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 07:15:14 -0700
I always use teflon tape on threaded fittings, including fuel lines.  I've
never had a problem with leaks or anything else from doing this, and it
prevents the threads from seizing from corrosion or galling if it is ever
necessary to unscrew them again.

It just shows that everyone has an opinion.....

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA