Re: [Healeys] [SPAM] - Re: County Brand (was Parts comparisons) -

To: "Jackson Krall" <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>, "HEALEY LIST"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [SPAM] - Re: County Brand (was Parts comparisons) -
From: "R. Price Lindsay" <price@advocateadvisors.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:50:07 -0500
There was a recent note, this weekend I think, identifying a company
that rebuilds water pumps (someone other than Joe Curto).  Can someone
give me the name again; and JK, would you give me the contact
information for Joe??  I would like to contact them and discuss
rebuilding a pump for me.

Thanks.

Price Lindsay
BJ8