Re: [Healeys] Locally available parts, etc.

To: "'Ronald A. Fine'" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>, 'Healey List'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Locally available parts, etc.
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 17:09:19 -0400
Actually, I found the site by googling on "coolant recovery kits" which I
could not find on their site even though Yahoo says there is a listing there
(unfortunately I use google as a generic term for search engines but
universaly use Yahoo's engine and Google isn't careful, they will lose their
trademark as did Kleenex).

Anyway, does any one know where I can get a kit? I do not want to use MG
parts or otherwise jury rig as some have done although I am sure that those
systems are just fine.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com