Re: [Healeys] Windshield to cowl gasget - BJ8

To: insptwo@msn.com, HealeyBJ7@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Windshield to cowl gasget - BJ8
From: wericars@aol.com
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 23:46:40 -0400
I agree with Bill and not just because his name is Bill ;)? I'll just add that
instead of dawn I used a rubber seal preserver/cleaner.? I think it was made by
Mothers or Maguires.? It is very oily, but made for rubber seals, so I don't
have to worry about my seal making suds when it rains out.

Also, clean the channel groove with a good de-greaser if it wasn't cleaned
before.

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8