Re: [Healeys] BN6 top frame to windscreen clamps

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN6 top frame to windscreen clamps
From: Bill Shipton <ecsaustralia@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:39:20 -0700
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend where I can get some good quality top frame to
windscreen clamps for my BN6? I bought some through a small reseller,
who got them from a large well known supplier, but they were rubbish-
brand new and the pins were already falling out and the chrome was
flaking off! I returned them and the reseller said they could replace
them, but that I shouldn't be surprised if the replacements weren't much
better.....

I'm in Vancouver but am happy to buy from anywhere that sells a good
quality item. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Bill.