[Healeys] Fwd: [mg-tabc] Nigel Shiftright

To: John Trotter <bmc_ah3000@yahoo.ca>
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: [mg-tabc] Nigel Shiftright
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:46:49 -0400 (EDT)
I never met Phil Frank but I surely enjoyed his creation - Nigel Shiftright.
Phil and Nigel will be missed.
  --Scott Morris, Simcoe, Ontario, Canada

    To: Tabc List <mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>
From: Terry Sanders <taterry@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:00:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [mg-tabc] Nigel Shiftright

  I am very sad to report that Nigel's creator, Phil Frank, passed away last
night.

Phil,a TC owner, was a very good friend and we had a great deal of fun
restoring an SA Tickford over a 12 year period. Farewell, my friend!

Commander Saunders out.

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives