[Healeys] Fwd: RE: Black/white wire

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: RE: Black/white wire
From: <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:11:43 -0400
Yeah, Earl, I was right in my thinking, but wrong in reality.  Gary Anderson is
correct:  You can't disconnect the black/white wire at the coil because then
you'll also be disabling the distributor.   I was thinking that there were two
separate black/white wires attached to a double terminal on the coil, but that
would be defeating the purpose, wouldn't it?

You can only disconnect the black/white wire at the cutoff switch and not at
the
coil if you're going to continue to drive the car afterwards.

On another note, I'm at Southeastern Healey Classic XXI in Little Switzerland,
NC.  After months and months of drought here in western NC, the skies opened up
during the night with a deluge and the rain has continued all day!  The rally
(and pretty much everything else) is on hold until tomorrow.  The weather is
supposed to improve, I think.

Sorry, Earl
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666