[Healeys] Digest Problems

To: <healeys-owner@autox.team.net>, "Healey List"
Subject: [Healeys] Digest Problems
From: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 10:49:45 -0400
I'm wondering if anyone else out there is having problems with the digest
version of this list.  Just recently it has been behaving differently. I
notice when scrolling through the messages it scrolls slowly - the lines
need a little time to catch up with the scroll action.  But most troubling
is that my Outlook Express will only allow so much scrolling through the
digest when it runs out of memory. It can't be cleared up by refreshing
Outlook; it requires a re-boot of the system in order to get Outlook working
again.  This only happens with the digest message.  Additionally, I received
one recent digest issue with the message:
 "This message has been processed by Symantec's AntiVirus Technology.

Unknown00000000.data was not scanned for viruses because too many nested
levels of files were found."

I don't use Symantec, so it must have come from an ISP server along the way.
Anyone else experiencing this problem ?  I have copied the list manager on
this email.

Regards,
Mike Lempert