Re: [Healeys] Subscribing to the list / Problem

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Subscribing to the list / Problem
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:18:16 -0500
Eric F. penned:

<<After trying to subscribe (with another address)>>; and added further:
<<approval mail of the moderator.>>

For the latter, I am actually surprised Mark set things up this way as it
requires him to check to "Held for List Moderator's Action".  But that would
be the reason that a "quick" approval has not come forth.  His has a LOT of
Lists plus he does have to work for a living. -:).

On to the new way (besides the Info page-:) ).

Send a mail to:

healeys-request@autox.team.net    with NO "subject" and just the word

subscribe        in the body.  Rest IS automatic.  Un-subbing may be done the
same way.  Remember to immediately go to the "Info Page" and change the
password that comes with the subscription to one you use or will remember.

All the rest of the info is still available at www.team.net .

I know this stuff because my "Joke List" and several other Club and private
Lists I run use the same software as to what Mark has recently changed to.

Ed