Re: [Healeys] Laycock de Normanville Overdrive Manual

To: BJ8Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Laycock de Normanville Overdrive Manual
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:41:05 -0400 (EDT)
What is presented is Section 1 "Working Principals and Notes on Maintenance and
Fault Finding".  Unfortuanately, it is missing the section dealing with
"Dismantling, Inspectiing and Assembling 'A' Type Overdrive" - too bad.
Someday, I must get my copy scanned and posted.
  --Scott Morris, Simcoe, Ontario, Canada;  '60 3000 MkI BN7, '62 3000 MkII BT7

BJ8Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com> wrote: << Someone was looking for a Laycock de
Normanville overdrive manual recently. I found one here:
http://www.tr4a.com/tech_data/laycock/overdrive.htm   Enjoy!   Steve Byers >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives