Re: [Healeys] Healey Movie Trivia

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Movie Trivia
From: the walkers <thewalkers@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 19:14:46 -0700
Soooo, is this old info or not....

I was watching Bullet for the umpteenth time the other night, and
noticed as Bullet (Steve McQueen) is crossing he street he walks behind
a (white?) Healey with the top down (I think.)  The Healey is parked as
the first car on the right side going uphill from an intersection (try
to figure that out.)   I watched this a few weeks ago, so the memory is
not clear - but I am certain it is before the big chase scene.

Anyone notice this?

bob walker
phoenix, az