Re: [Healeys] Pictures of a Track Day gone bad

To: Bob Brown <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Pictures of a Track Day gone bad
From: Randy Hicks <healey100m@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:03:17 -0400
The pictures don't show how horrific this crash was. We saw it happen.

He went very hard in and it took almost 45 min. to get him out of the
car.

The word later was that the driver would not let the safety workers
cut the car to get him out. He said that he had already done enough
damage and wasn't going to let them do more.

Randy Hicks