Re: [Healeys] Cruise control

To: Healey Mail List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cruise control
From: Al Malin <amalin@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 07:42:22 -0400
I took these photos at Conclave 2007 because I plan to put one in
mine too.  I saw some Healeys with the control switches in the
ashtray --- close the ashtray lid and it was concealed, very neat.

Clicking on an individual photo will show it in high resolution.

http://tricarb.com/gallery/conclave2007/IMG_4477

http://tricarb.com/gallery/conclave2007/IMG_4478

http://tricarb.com/gallery/conclave2007/IMG_4479

Al Malin