[Healeys] Best Source For Parts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Best Source For Parts
From: edwjkeuer@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 18:44:12 +0000
Hello all,

I am the new, very happy owner of a BJ8 and have read (here and there) that the
quality of some replacement parts is not good. How do you choose the "best"
quality parts, especially when you are new to the AH as I am? A well-known
restorer, for example, recently told me that some of the stainless steel
exhaust systems sold are of poor quality...therefore worse than the original. I
had always thought that a stainless steel exhaust would be the way to go. Oh
well.

Where do some of you buy your parts? I appreciate your opinions and help very
much indeed.

Dr. K
'66 BJ8