Re: [Healeys] Coverting Healey 100 BN2 to front disc brakes

To: "'Brashear, Jack, N'" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Coverting Healey 100 BN2 to front disc brakes
From: "Thomas Willig" <twillig@ruda.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:12:41 +0200
Hi Jack,

if I understood you correctly, than your advise would be to get a smaller
m-cyl of 5/8" instead of the original 3/4". This would correspond with my
"Sprite-experience" mentioned below. My only point is that this is
theoretical and I would like to have some first hand experience from someone
"who dunnit".

Best regards

Thomas

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----