[Healeys] A SNEAK Preview of Friday Funnies

To: MargotQ@copper.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] A SNEAK Preview of Friday Funnies
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:45:03 EDT
Three  Rednecks were working high up on a cell phone tower - Fred, Greg, and
Cooter.

As they  start their descent, Cooter slips, falls off the tower and is killed
 instantly.

As the  ambulance takes the body away, Greg says, "Well, damn, someone should
go and  tell his wife."

Fred says,  "OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do  it."

Two hours  later, he comes back carrying a case of Budweiser. Greg says,
"Where did  you get that beer, Fred?"

"Cooter's  wife gave it to me," Fred replies.

"That's  unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave
you  beer?"

Well, not  exactly", Fred says. "When she answered the door, I said to  her,

'You must  be Cooter's widow'."

She said,  "You must be mistaken, I'm not a widow."....

then I said  "I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are."

Rednecks  Are Good At Sensitive Stuff........