Re: [Healeys] No Oil in the Spin off filter

To: "'PG'" <britishcars@shaw.ca>, "Healey List Emails" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] No Oil in the Spin off filter
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:50:41 -0500
If you want to stay original, I found it must easier to change the canister
type filter by removing the whole unit right from the engine block.
Swapping out the filter and getting a good seal with the rubber washer
around the canister was quicker and easier using this method.  However, I
sure it is more of a time consuming job then changing a spin-on type filter.
Regards,
Dan