Re: [Healeys] Import Duty

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Import Duty
From: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:58:19 -0400
I have no experience with AH spares upholstery, but I ordered quite a few
parts from them a few years back.  Their quality, service, and price (at the
time the $ was worth more) were always good.  They always shipped via air
mail and I never had to pay import duty on anything that I bought from them.

FWIW, I once bought a top for my MG from a company in the UK.  They shipped
it UPS and I paid an import duty and extra fees to UPS for handling customs.

-Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB