[Healeys] County water pumps

To: "HEALEY LIST" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] County water pumps
From: "Bob Yule" <autofarm@cyg.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:55:48 -0400
    Just a follow up to the thread of last week about County water pumps.  We
have been selling these units for over 20 years, and as far as I can remember,
have only encountered one problem in that time and it was a problem with
pulley fit and not a pump failure.  Having said that, I do realise that some
of our trusted brands are now more & more being manufactured in low rent
countries, and some of the quality might not be what we would like.  I am not
aware of this being a problem with County water pumps though. ymmv
Cheers.......Bob
Check out our web site www.autofarm.net