Re: [Healeys] RHD Healey 100

To: "bluechip" <bluechipracing@snet.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] RHD Healey 100
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:16:32 +1000
G'day Jim

In my car the pedal arrangement is the same as the 100 except that the space
within the footwell is narrower to accommodate the six-cylinder engine and
gearbox. The narrower part is between the clutch and the engine bulkhead.

However the space between the brake and right hand bulkhead is the same as a
standard 100.

I wear size 8 = shoes and even with my relatively small feet I have to make
sure that I wear narrow shoes.

If you get a chance have a look at a pair of motor racing shoes and note how
narrow they are.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia