[Healeys] British_Mtnce_videos_on_youtube

To: John Trotter <bmc_ah3000@yahoo.ca>
Subject: [Healeys] British_Mtnce_videos_on_youtube
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:34:56 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all;

  As a followup to some of the discussion at our local Thursday pub gathering
in Simcoe, I mentioned that I would circulate a link to a series of helpful
videos on "youtube"  While focused on the MG, much of the content is also
applicable to other British cars.

  John Twist, the proprietor of University Motors Ltd. in Ada, Michigan, has
posted dozens of helpful videos  40, at last count. Hell show you how to tune
your SU carbs, how to replace and adjust your points, and lots more. You can
see the whole lineup at   www.youtube.com/user/Universitymotorsltd.

  Enjoy!!

  --Scott Morris;  Simcoe, Ontario;  Austin Healey 3000-'60 MkI BN7,  '62 MkII
BT7

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives