Re: [Healeys] British mtnce videos on youtube

To: "glemon@neb.rr.com" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] British mtnce videos on youtube
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:14:46 -0500
When I had the Sprite and the MGB, I always thought it would be great
to attend one of thier tech classes.  I have heard that it is a first
rate experience.

I'm glad they are sharing

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."