Re: [Healeys] John Twist and University Motors and Richard Who

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] John Twist and University Motors and Richard Who
From: geatros <geatros@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:02:36 -0700
First off Richie,

How can you start accusing me, talking down to me and bad mouthing me on the
wolrd wide Healey List...Very shallow. Next time you don't like a comment suck
it up Richie ..........Its a free country . I love , I live Healeys, I"ve
owned over 20 over the years . I own 6 as we speak. I do all my own work , Its
nice to see other peoples tricks on video its very cool , very helpfull , life
is good..... I guess you hands are always clean and your nails are nice. Have
a nice life.

Regards
Kenny Geatros