[Healeys] 100 m fire san diego

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 100 m fire san diego
From: "patrick harris" <rotaryman@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:33:42 -0700
I freaked out this morning when I realized that my bn2 100 m would not survive
if our house caught so moved car out into drive way with the help of my son
then went to subway to find some blue sky and no smoke up in la jolla.  My
wife freaked and wanted to know what had I done this morning that was useful
for society considering 500 homes had burned around us, I was dumbfounded and
said nothing I quess as I had not got the rest of the parts out of the attic.
What do you do home owners will not cover this car, and insurance does not
consider a non restored vehicle acceptable.  I have some coverage I am sure
through home owners but not enough to pay for the money I have put into this
m.  The problem with restorations is  they are a pain in the ass. thanks pat