[Healeys] Rear Bumper Questions

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Rear Bumper Questions
From: "R. Price Lindsay" <price@advocateadvisors.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:50:04 -0500
I noticed last summer that the grommets that are on the spring bars that
support the rear bumper (connecting the bumper to the car) were split
and needed replacement.  While I was looking (no surprise here) I also
found that the rear reflectors needed to be renewed.  I bought the parts
and I'm now ready to go.  My question - what color are the spring bars
and the reflector supports?  Both are in good shape, they just need to
be painted.  I also presume they should be electro statically painted.

Thanks for the input.

Price Lindsay

'67 BJ8