Re: [Healeys] Vintage Motorsports Healey Racing Video

To: Healey100M@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Vintage Motorsports Healey Racing Video
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:08:27 EDT
In a message dated 10/25/2007 2:50:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Healey100M@gmail.com writes:

List,  check out the racing video of Jeff Johnk's Fourintune prepared
100-6  at Road America this fall. Takes a while to load.

I raced last weekend with Jeff in the SVRA event at Road  Atlanta.  Due to
the small field the group in which my  Elva runs (1) was merged with Jeff's (3)
and boy was he fast!  I  think he came in around fifth or sixth overall--I
believe he was running under  2:50.

Best--Michael Oritt