Re: [Healeys] paint color for fan shroud and water bottle bracket

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] paint color for fan shroud and water bottle bracket
From: <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:07:49 -0600
Folks:

George's post (plus another that was answered privately) makes me "offer up"
the following:

1]  The Archives that are "offered up" at the bottom of every List Post are
essentially "new".  They do NOT contain all the posts from before the software
package change (Majordomo to MailMan) that Mark (MJB) has wisely instigated
(and in Healeys has completed),

2]  ALL of the OLD archives are still available at
http://www.team.net/archive/

So a simple Archive Search for a simple question like:

<<What is the color of the hand painted radiator fan shroud?>>

could be accomplished in seconds!!  -:)

So I would recommend you ALL keep this note and I hope it helps you in the
future!!

Regards...........

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates    AH BJ 7    )