[Healeys] Can't get messages

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Can't get messages
From: HealeyBJ7@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:08:44 EDT
Group,
I am an AOL user and with the new server(?) I cannot get any messages from
the list. I tried re-subscribing last night, but got a message saying I was
already a subscriber. Still not getting anything from the list. I remember this

AOL thing coming up before, but since I was getting all the messages, I
didn't  pay enough attention. Any body have any suggestions about getting this
cleared  up?

Please respond directly. A reply to the list will not get to me.
Thank You,
Bob