[Healeys] DHMC Ltd-Headlines Publication

To: austin healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] DHMC Ltd-Headlines Publication
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 10:43:43 -0500 (EST)
Calling all Healey Experts.

  In reviewing a number of old magazines, I came across an advertisement by the
Donald Healey Motor Co. Ltd.  Within the advertisement was a statement:
  A card to Warwick will place you on our mailing list for the monthly copy of
Headlines from Healey. [Autosport, July 13, 1962, page 66]

  Does anyone recall this publication, how long it ran for, and if any copies
remain in existence?

  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada;  '60 MkI BN7, '62 MkII BT7

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives