Re: [Healeys] backup fuel pump polarity

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] backup fuel pump polarity
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:45:05 +0800
the plastic bodied pumps are dual polarity.  Actually, the old metal
versions were dual polarity too.  Those instructions are wrong, and
were likely written by someone who didn't know better.

Welcome to the modern world.  Too much information is out there yet
people don't know squat.  Weird how the old days very little
information was available but somehow the car parts guys knew what
they were doing - maybe in the old days people learned by
apprenticeship....

Alan