Re: [Healeys] BT7 arm rest

To: "bluechip" <bluechipracing@snet.net>, "linwood rose"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BT7 arm rest
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 09:45:58 -0800
I position the arm rest on the carpet, mark the outline w/ chalk, and take
the carpet & arm rest to a person w/ a "walking foot" sewing machine.  She
makes boat covers and canvas things for boats.  This machine runs a seam on
the little flange at the base of the arm rest.  Works great.

John Snyder
Port Townsend, WA