[Healeys] BJ7 Dimension needed

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BJ7 Dimension needed
From: "Elton Schulz" <eschulz@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:59:06 -0500
Fellow Listers,
Could someone please measure across the width of a BJ7 at the rear quarter
panel finishers, Part no. AHB 9571 and 9572 or Moss part no 805-210 and 220.
This is the little chrome finisher piece at the door shut panel. I need the
distance from the top outside edge of the right finisher across the chassis to
the top outside edge of the left finisher. It should be somewhere in the
neighborhood of 51 inches or so. I would think this would be the same for a
BJ8 as well. I neglected to get this measurement before I replaced the inner
fender doglegs and door shut panels.
Thanks,
Elton, BJ7 in progress