Re: [Healeys] This would be heaven...

To: Jerry Costanzo <grumpyinloomis@ssctv.net>, Healey forum
Subject: Re: [Healeys] This would be heaven...
From: "J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:37:20 +0100
Jerry, I couldn't agree more. You describe exactly what I bought. On top
of that came that I'd never seen an Austin-Healey before, except on
pictures. Didn't have a clue what I was looking at when I spread the
contents of all boxes, bags and jamjars on my workshop floor. Took me
5.1/2 years to get the car back on the road, so I enjoyed both hell and
heaven. What an experience!
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432